Our ambition is to become the leading developer and supplier of silicon microneedles for intradermal administration in human skin.
Our core competence are centered around our silicon microneedle technology for intradermal use.
- Intradermal injection and infusion.
- Product development of silicon based microneedles designs.
- GMP manufacturing, sterilization and supply for clinical investigations.
- GMP manufacturing (ISO 7 / Grade C), sterilization and supply of large volumes.
- Product validation and registration (CE marking, FDA compliance)
- IP protection
Vaccination, Drug Delivery, Diabetes, Aesthetics, Cancer treatment, Immunotherapy and much more. Any therapy requiring or recommending quick, pain-free intradermal delivery.
Users mostly appreciate improved skin-puncture and true intradermal targeting.
Based in the Netherlands & independent
We are based in Enschede, the Netherlands, in the High Tech Factory, on the campus of Twente University.
The company is privately owned and independent.